IF YOU NEED FINANCING QUICKLY, APPLY RIGHT NOW!
IFC is an excellent source for Small Business Loans. Almost any type of for-profit business is eligible for financing through IFC provided our requirements are met.
Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re looking to grow/expand your current business, SBA loans offer many benefits like:
- Smaller Down Payments
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Full amortization
7(a) Loan Program
Eligible Businesses and Property Types
Commercial real estate must be partially occupied by borrower and includes, but is not limited to, the following types of properties:
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Buildings
- Child Care Facilities
- Car Washes
- Automotive Repair Shop
- Professional Buildings
- Gas Stations
- Single-Use Buildings
Eligibility based on SBA size standards. Typically, retail businesses with annual sales of less than $6,000,000, manufacturing business with less than 500 employees, and service businesses with less than 100 employees. Eligible businesses include those in retail, manufacturing, and services industries.
Use of Proceeds
- Real estate acquisition, construction or refinance – up to 90% financing available
- Business Acquisition – up to 80% financing available
- Equipment Acquisition – up to 100% financing available
- Debt Refinance -up to 100% financing available
- Up to 25 years for real estate financing
- Up to 10 years for equipment or business acquisition financing
- Up to 7 years for permanent working capital
- All loans are fully amortized
- Loan amounts range from $200,000 to $5,000,000
504 Loan Program
Use of Proceeds
- Real estate acquisition or construction – up to 90% financing available
- Equipment Acquisition – up to 80% financing available
- Loan Structures
- Financing available on projects up to $12,000,000.
1 ) Integrity First Capital typically provides a first mortgage of up to 50% of the total loan to value. This loan can range from $100,000 to $3,000,000. 2) The SBA, through a Community Development Company (CDC) provides up to 40% loan to value in a second lien position. This loan can range from $100,000 to $5,000,000.
Terms & Interest Rates
- First Mortgage – up to 25-year term for real estate loan and up to 15-year term for equipment purchase with fixed and variable interest rates available.
- Second Mortgage – up to 20-year term for real estate and up to 15-year term for equipment purchase. Fixed rate is determined at SBA guaranteed 504 debenture sale.